Zone Manager is so much more than just a construction deliveries booking system
Efficiency – In addition to logging vehicle details, arrival times and departure times, Zone Manager can be used to efficiently track materials and delivery quantities.
Control and Up-to-date – It is a real-time management tool used to control and manage events as they happen.
Analysis – All events, both planned and actual, are logged onto the system which provides an invaluable resource for automated reporting as well as follow up and analysis.
How Zone Manager works
How Zone Manager benefits your Construction Logistics
Zone Manager enables:
- Trade Contractors and Suppliers to enter requests or, if permitted, fully manage their bookings on-line.
- Site Managers to manage, change or delete bookings and provides the function to confirm or reject requests.
- Project Managers to check that the right materials are coming in at the right time.
- Project Managers to book vehicles on or off-site via the interface. This includes the control of remote holding parks away from the site meaning as vehicles arrive and depart from either the holding park or site the on-line diary updates to show their status.
Click here for more information on the bookings function
Read more on how the Zones can be sorted and grouped by site area.
Zone Manager lets you:
- Check and control contractors to ensure they are bringing in the right materials at the right time.
- Minimise the number of deliveries to site by identifying unnecessary ‘regular’ trips and finding opportunities for consolidation.
- Control or prevent disruptive unplanned deliveries.
Zone Manager provides users with:
- Comprehensive reporting, allowing for real time monitoring and reporting of all on-site activity.
- Export of on-site activity data providing detailed analysis informing future decision-making processes.
- Accurate tracking of materials and delivery quantities through the software’s tracking capacity. It also provides logging of arrivals and departures of deliveries in real time which enables users to react and plan accordingly.
Zone Manager includes:
- Optimisation for all devices including desktop, tablet and smartphones.
- Dashboard with instant reports and live ‘Arrivals’ boards
- Plan based booking where users pick their destination from a site layout.