Zone Manager provides all the key features found on major ERP systems for a fraction of the price.
Complete control of dock scheduling
Real-time visibility of events on site
Cloud based solution
Interfaces with existing systems
Zone Manager provides all the key features found on major ERP systems for a fraction of the price. As a cloud based solution it has no impact on internal IT and only requires an internet connection. The system can interface with existing systems through scheduled up and downloads or through custom APIs.
Various features include; a 24-hour diary to book loads and deliveries onto incoming and outgoing docks, Security Gate module for booking vehicles, Dock operations functions and Web interface for Suppliers and Hauliers.
These are large, complex and often inflexible systems. There is something to be said for a stand-alone, extremely flexible and easy to use system.
Zone Manager, the delivery management system for warehousing.
- Control of dock scheduling
- Real time visibility of events on site
- All key features found on major ERP systems
- Security Gate module for booking vehicles
- Dock operations function
- Web interface for suppliers and hauliers
Call For a Quote:
0345 222 9902
Let's deliver success together
Zone Manager provides users with an easy to use yet powerful means of managing supplier deliveries and site resources such as cranes, hoists and forklift trucks. It brings a range of proven benefits such as improved supplier performance, reduced management effort and minimised congestion on site.
Does Zone Manager take long to set up?
What makes Zone Manager's booking diary different?
Its in-built intelligence means that it does not allow double-bookings to be made.
What platforms are Zone Manager compatible with?
What constitutes as a 'zone'?
-Delivery points ('gates', offloading points, loading bays)
-Cranes, hoists, lifts, forklift trucks etc
-Any 'resource' which needs to be booked or managed.
How easy is it for contractors and suppliers to access?
What different levels of user access are there for the portal?
• Administrator – system administrators who can do everything from configuration changes to managing bookings.
• Admin Viewer – read-only access to everything which is typically given to system overseers.
• Supervisor – day-to-day tasks such as managing bookings and setting up logins but can’t make configuration changes.
• Gate Operator - booking deliveries in and out of site.
• Contractor – make and manage their own bookings.
What format do the schedules come in?
Is training provided?
On-site training is provided where possible as part of all subscription packages. Currently, we are offering safe online training as an alternative in line with industry and government guidance.