Zone Manager provides suppliers with information about approved access routes and available delivery slots and gives the building managers the information they need to rationalise and reduce.
Provides suppliers with crucial information
Manage on-site resources
Provides central control structure
Gives a clear and up-to-date overview of activity
Within the construction industry, Zone Manager goes far beyond other booking systems, by being a real-time management tool used to control events as they happen.
Zone Manager delivers:
- Construction Project Management
- Reduce Environmental Impact
- Live Reporting
- Security and Compliance
Call For a Quote:
0345 222 9902
Let's deliver success together
Does Zone Manager take long to set up?
What constitutes as a 'zone'?
-Delivery points (gates or offloading points)
-Cranes, hoists or lifts
-Any 'resource' which needs to be booked or managed.
What platforms are Zone Manager compatible with?
How easy is it for contractors to access?
What different levels of user access are there for the portal?
• Administrator – system administrators who can do everything from configuration changes to managing bookings.
• Admin Viewer – read-only access to everything which is typically given to system overseers.
• Supervisor – day-to-day tasks such as managing bookings and setting up logins but can’t make configuration changes.
• Gate Operator - booking deliveries in and out of site.
• Contractor – make and manage their own bookings.