Control Tower (VMS)
The inteliPod® is the pinnacle in site access, virus control and anti-contamination technology in combination with time and attendance features but can also form part of a VMS remote site solution reducing the need and cost for onsite personnel.
Remote site solution with dedicated VMS control centre
Allows entry on site by touchless facial temperature screening
Communicates all site safety critical events
Fully automated first point of contact
Reduces the need and cost for onsite security personnel
Thanks to advanced technology capabilities, the state of-the-art VMS facility allows the management of physical surveillance tasks remotely from a Control Tower, reducing the need and cost for onsite security personnel.
A Control Tower’ isn’t a physical tower or object—it’s a centralised hub containing all the technology, organizational tools, and processes needed to provide visibility and operational control across the site and its supply chain. The inteliPod® Virtual Management Solution gives your site a Control Tower that offers a first point of contact for your site employees, visitors and deliveries.
The VMS system will communicate all site safety critical events detected in the inteliPod® such as high temperature alerts, panic alarm activations, tailgating and low sanitising fluid levels straight through to a dedicated VMS team in the control centre for the necessary action to be taken.
We can manage everything from our state of the art monitoring station from pre enrolment, booking of deliveries, reporting, handling communications and monitoring the screening of staff, contractors and visitors.
- Full Monitoring of inteliPod access unit to ensure full management of the unit, access and security to site
- Direct access to the control tower for site management
- Updates to site manager via chosen method of communication
- Increased site efficiency allowing site personnel to compelte assigned jobs rather than deal with unplanned acitivites
- Increased site security
- 100% remote online pre-enrolment for staff and visitors
Daily, Weekly & Monthly reporting
- Attendance, Absence, Time Recording of all staff
- CO2 reports for staff and contractors supporting your BREEAM compliance
- Daily Site Activity reports
- Subcontractor time, credentials and attendance reports
- Access Control reports and site compliance scores
- Fire Roll Call Reports
Zone Manager Delivery Management System
- Delivery Management System allowing sub-contractors/suppliers to book or request delivery slots and on-site resources (cranes/hoists) via an online portal
- Interactive booking/delivery scheduler with live reporting
- Contractor email confirmations
- Proof of deliveries via on site photographs