Site Access Control System
Zone Manager is pleased to announce site access control as an additional feature to the Zone Manager Delivery Management System package.
Allows entry on site by touchless facial temperature screening
Monitors time and attendance for contractors, suppliers and employees
Rapid assessment for site entrance approval
Health and Safety reporting
Fire roll calls
Zone Manager is pleased to announce Site Access Control as an additional feature to the Zone Manager Delivery Management System package. Teaming up with IPM Group and their innovative inteliPod® Access Control Unit and Virtual Management Solution (VMS), Zone Manager is now pleased to offer monitoring of attendance and hours for contractors, suppliers and employees.
The inteliPod® is the pinnacle in site access, virus control and anti-contamination technology in combination with time and attendance features but can also form part of a VMS remote site solution reducing the need and cost for onsite personnel.
Faster access, touch-free, the enhanced security features utlised by inteliPod® supersed biometrica nd prevent cross contamination ensuring your site is only accessed by authorised personnel.
Facial Temperature Screening
Utilises state of the art technology to give an early warning against coronavirus and other contagious illness sufferers from entering your site.
High Security Access Control
A combination of facial recognition technology and a remotely monitored customer call point will ensure the highest level of access control to your site.
Fire Roll Calls
Immediate, dynamic availability of reports visible on screen and emailed direct to all fire wardens.
Health and Safety Reporting
Constantly monitor in real time the number of qualified first aiders, fire marshals, etc. available on site.
Apprentices and Trainees, Metrics, Image Verification, and Drugs & Alcohol reporting amongst other forms of reports available through inteliPod
- Ensures your site is only accessed by authorised personnel
- Early warning against contagious illness
- Highest level of access control
- 24-hour protection from virus spread
- Complete monitoring of staff, contractors and suppliers
- Comprehensive time and attendance data records
- Immediate fire roll call reports on demand
- Health and Safety reporting
Call For a Quote:
0345 222 9902
Let's deliver success together
Zone Manager provides users with an easy to use yet powerful means of managing supplier deliveries and site resources such as cranes, hoists and forklift trucks. It brings a range of proven benefits such as improved supplier performance, reduced management effort and minimised congestion on site.
Does Zone Manager take long to set up?
What makes Zone Manager's booking diary different?
Its in-built intelligence means that it does not allow double-bookings to be made.
What platforms are Zone Manager compatible with?
What constitutes as a 'zone'?
-Delivery points ('gates', offloading points, loading bays)
-Cranes, hoists, lifts, forklift trucks etc
-Any 'resource' which needs to be booked or managed.
How easy is it for contractors and suppliers to access?
What different levels of user access are there for the portal?
• Administrator – system administrators who can do everything from configuration changes to managing bookings.
• Admin Viewer – read-only access to everything which is typically given to system overseers.
• Supervisor – day-to-day tasks such as managing bookings and setting up logins but can’t make configuration changes.
• Gate Operator - booking deliveries in and out of site.
• Contractor – make and manage their own bookings.
What format do the schedules come in?
Is training provided?
On-site training is provided where possible as part of all subscription packages. Currently, we are offering safe online training as an alternative in line with industry and government guidance.