The technicality and complexity of BREEAM regulations can cause organisations large amounts of headache and stress. Fulfilling regulation criteria whilst assembling efficient evidence can occupy numerous resources, such as time. However, we also understand the importance of reaching your BREEAM compliance particularly in an industry where third party certification is increasingly crucial in building confidence with individuals, local businesses and the wider community.
That is why you can effortlessly achieve part of the BREEAM New Construction category requirements Man 03 Responsible Construction Practices (4 a/b/c/d/e) with Zone Manager. Specifically, referring to the ‘Responsible Construction Management’ assessment criteria Zone Manager can assist with vehicle management (4a/b/c) and pollution management (4d/e) by:
- Managing all deliveries to site which will not only avoid delivery slot clashes but will also minimise the impact from vehicles approaching and leaving the site. (4a)
- Specific management of ‘on-street’ loading areas as a specific delivery point. (4b)
- Gives trade contractors logins to give them information about the site including maps and access routes to the site plans and logistics plans which minimises traffic disruption and safety risks. (4c)
- Producing CO2 reports in moments which can then be printed or exported to your environmental systems. (4d/e)
- Delivering key information in order to identify opportunities for improvement such as reducing the number of deliveries and therefore minimising noise and air pollution. (4d/e)
The Zone Manager delivery management system works to benefit the environment by executing effective strategies within the construction industry. This way, we can reduce our environmental impact whilst still managing all aspects of project development. Zone Manager’s logistics strategies can help reduce local congestion by managing delivery trucks through the use of consolidation centres and smoothing demand. Reducing the amount of on-site deliveries can also contribute to the reduction of noise pollution. By calculating measurements and material needs, Zone Manager can develop accurate material orders minimising waste and usage. Our delivery management portal produces efficient reports, enabling the opportunity to identify environmental improvements and prospects.
Our fully integrated delivery management software can not only help logistics planning and site management, but it also easily provides clients with evidence for credits within the BREEAM framework.
Let Zone Manager tick the compliance box for you.